http://www.coloradotheaterguild.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Comedy-and-Tragedy-Masks-Covid-image-2020.jpg 250 250 188bet体育平台 http://www.coloradotheaterguild.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/ctg-logo.png 188bet体育平台2021-04-20 12:19:012021-05-21 12:20:19场馆重新开放-州指导方针(由科罗拉多州政府更新 May 17th, 2021)
科罗拉多州室内项目指南 – 点击这里
场馆重新开放-州指导方针(由科罗拉多州政府更新 May 17th, 2021)
科罗拉多州室内项目指南 – 点击这里
科罗拉多公共卫生和环境部 – 网站点击这里
GUIDELINES FOR VENUES FROM COLORADO GOVERNMENT – UPDATED MAY 17th, 2021
- When more than 100 people are gathered in a room in a public indoor space, 场馆可满负荷运作，但不超过500人, with 6 feet of distancing required between parties of unvaccinated people or people whose vaccination status is unknown. 场地应使用 社交距离空间计算器 确保能够满足距离要求. Existing approved variances remain in effect, including 5 Star Program approvals granted by a county. Venues may apply to their 当地公共卫生机构 for a variance to exceed 500 people, 最终得到清洁卫生部门的批准. These requirements do not apply to licensed retail food establishments.
- These requirements do not apply to places of worship or licensed retail food establishments.
- 一些县可能在地方一级有更严格的能力限制. 请咨询您的 当地公共卫生机构 有关地方法规的更多信息.
- All indoor activities with more than 100 attendees should follow either seated or unseated guidance. If it isn’t clear which guidance is more applicable, use unseated guidance. 一个场所应该遵循最适合的指导. This means that the same physical space may follow different guidance for different uses or events.
- An event is considered “seated” if the attendees have minimal movement, 比如购买优惠或使用洗手间设施.
- If an event with more than 100 attendees involves both a seated and unseated portion, 应计算出拆卸部分的容量 社交距离空间计算器.
- Seated activities with more than 100 attendees must ensure 6 feet of distance between parties from different households.
- 至少, everyone at an unseated event with more than 100 attendees must be able to maintain 6 feet of distancing from all members of other households. 场地可使用 社交距离空间计算器.
- Unseated activities increase the possibility of interaction among multiple people as they move around the space. The distancing calculator builds in additional distancing requirements to account for this movement.
- Collect contact 信息 of guests or attendees through tactics like taking reservations, 要求rsvp, 或者有签到表, and times of arrival and departure to help with potential exposure notification whenever possible.
- Provide generous and flexible cancellation policies so that if guests start experiencing symptoms, 他们可以取消.
- Encourage 6 feet or more distancing between all employees, customers, contr演员s and visitors.
- Create a queue at entrances that allows for 6 feet of physical distancing between individuals and pace entry to prevent congestion.
- Give reminders to observe 6 feet physical distancing before, during, and after events.
- Post signage with easy to interpret graphics in commonly used languages reminding everyone to maintain 6 feet of distance, 如果没有接种疫苗，请戴上口罩, 洗手, 等.
- Establish single-direction traffic flow in and out of venue and seating areas. 考虑不同的入口和出口.
- If the event is catered, do not allow for self-service stations or buffets.
- 加强公共接触点(门)的清洁和消毒, 楼梯井处理, 灯的开关, 电梯开关, 等.). (疾病控制与预防中心的清洁)
- Ensure ventilation at the venue is in line with or exceeds OSHA guidance.
- Install touchless hand sanitizing stations at entrances and in high-traffic areas.
- 限制, 只要有可能, 工具的共享, 设备, 或其他共享资源(不涉及游戏或活动).
- Allow spacing for vendor load-in and loadout such that vendors and staff can maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from each other as much as possible.
- 打造一排展位而不是两排. 如果不可能的话, create at least a 16 feet thoroughfare between the two sides allowing for a single file, 中间是一条单行道.
- Require vendors to have market booth layouts that promote social distancing. 为他们提供这样做的空间.
- Create one-way traffic flow through the booths to prevent crowding or mingling.
- 声乐表演用声乐语言或歌唱的表演, 管乐器或铜管乐器, or activities that cause heavy breathing should be 12 feet from patrons if the performer is wearing a 面具.*如果不戴面具，表演者应与观众保持25英尺的距离. 强烈建议未接种疫苗的表演者戴上口罩. 场馆可能会要求表演者在表演时戴口罩. 表演时不要像前面的例子那样用力呼气, 就像一架钢琴, 竖琴, 或器官的球员, 应该与顾客保持至少6英尺的距离, 但12英尺是最好的.
- 参与者(e.g.演员、表演者、演员、竞争者、艺人等.)应该检查他们的症状, and participants who have been in close contact with an exposed or symptomatic person (within 6 feet for at least 10 minutes) should not participate and should self-quarantine, 除非他们已经完全接种了疫苗.
- Adopt seating and spacing modifications to increase physical distance from a performer.
- 在必要时, install barriers to minimize travel of aerosolized particles from performers, 或者对表演者实行替代安排.
- Performers should use a separate entrance/exit than patrons where possible.
- Performers are not included in capacity limits or headcounts for events with over 100 attendees so long as they do not join the spectator/patron areas at any time. If performers join the patron spaces, they must be included in the capacity limit numbers.
- Disinfect high-touch areas and 设备 such as: microphones, instruments, props, 等… between uses.